Entering the Event
Following current best practice for the events sector, we are running this year’s Cenex-LCV and CAM events with access restrictions designed to protect our delegates from COVID-19.
To run a COVID-safe event we will be creating a bio-secure perimeter around the event. Our aim is to keep COVID from entering the event to allow for relaxed measures to apply for those at the event.
If you have any COVID symptoms or feel unwell in the days leading up to the event, we ask that you don’t travel to the event but focus instead on the online event content.
Entry requirements are as follows:
- You must be pre-registered and please bring your badge and lanyard with you. Unfortunately, we won’t have the facilities to allow delegates to be registered on-site.
- For those with double vaccination, we will be asking for evidence of vaccination through a valid COVID pass, either showing the NHS App or your original paper copy of the Domestic Covid Pass card. Please download the NHS App and register – this can take up to 24 hours before your details are available.
For those unvaccinated or only having had a single jab, we are asking for evidence of either;
- Acquired Immunity – with a positive PCR test conducted within the last 6 months or
- Evidence (via text or email) of a negative lateral flow test in the previous 24hrs
Further information on the NHS Covid Pass can be found here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-covid-pass and guidance on using the Pass can be found here - https://www.nhsx.nhs.uk/covid-19-response/using-the-nhs-covid-pass/
Permission to enter the event will be validated at the entrance to the car parks for those arriving by car or taxi, or before entry to the event shuttle buses from Milton Keynes and Flitwick stations.
There will be event staff on hand to help with your enquiries.
At the entry points, you will find NHS Test & Trace QR codes to scan, followed by entry badge scanners.
Once compliance has been established and you are inside the event perimeter, a wristband will be issued to ensure ease of identification.
The colour coding of the wrist bands will be as follows:
- Red – for build day on Saturday, Sunday & Monday
- Yellow – for exhibitors arriving on Tuesday and for all visitors arriving on the live days on Wednesday & Thursday
At the event
Steps we are taking to ensure you a COVID-safe environment at the event include:
- Improved ventilation ensuring fresh air circulation in line with the latest guidance
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Face coverings are not mandatory but are encouraged in busy areas
- Attendees and exhibitor are encouraged to keep a safe distance apart
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided throughout the venue
- Appropriate signage will be in place across the venue
- Catering outlets with cashless payments will be available
- Food will be pre-packaged or individually wrapped food will be available
- All seating in Seminars will be suitably distanced and chairs and other touch points to be cleaned after each session
- All participants are encouraged to wear a mask whilst taking part in any “Ride & Drive” activity. However, please check with the individual exhibitor hosting, as they may have put extra policies in place.
- All exhibitors will be responsible for keeping their stands sanitised
As event hosts, Cenex and UTAC Millbrook reserve the right to deny access or ask a participant to leave if they do not comply with the health and safety policies in place.