Introduction to this year’s CAV Showcase
Working with supporting partners, we are pleased to launch a new CAV Showcase at Cenex-LCV2018. This new event feature offers UK companies, universities and project consortia the opportunity to showcase the latest developments and results from UK Connected and Autonomous Vehicle projects including demonstrating and presenting to both a UK and International audience.
The CAV theme has become the second most popular theme for Cenex-LCV visitors and a vital component of recent and future LCV events. We are working to make this year’s CAV showcase the best yet!
Why you should get involved?
This year’s Showcase is being produced with the support of the Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV), Innovate UK, Department for International Trade and Meridian Mobility.
Benefits to exhibiting include:
- The opportunity to showcase to a UK and International audience
- Central location at the event
- Engaging with leading opinion formers
- Extensive networking opportunities
- Promotion through Cenex-LCV and sponsors’ marketing channels
- Exhibitor listing opportunities
Who is it aimed at?
Please get involved if you fall under any of the below criteria:
- Project consortium
- Individual UK companies and Universities showcasing R&D and product developments
- Test bed locations and cities looking to lead in supporting CAV deployment
The Showcase will provide a consolidated dissemination of R&D and testbed projects funded by CCAV, Innovate UK and Meridian Mobility.
How it all works
We have created three co-located zones within the popular main exhibition hall (Hall 3) of the Cenex-LCV exhibition area. With each zone having a limited amount of space, we are inviting people to take an expression of interest, highlighting which zone would suit their project best.
The three zones are broken down as follows:
- Situated in a prominent, central location and positioned opposite the government agency stand, resulting in a huge amount of visitor footfall throughout the 2 days.
- Comprises of a series of workstations including:
- A choice of a built in screen for presentation and videos
- Lockable cupboards
- A branding panel that can be tailored to your project
- Marketing collateral storage
- Presentation Zone which will incorporate a soft seating area and provides an opportunity for you to present an elevator pitch.
- All we need is your graphics and any requirements for your branded panel and then you are set to go. The workstation will be ready and waiting on the day!
- Located in a prominent, central location within the main hall, in the middle of all the indoor/outdoor stands.
- A section of the stand will be allocated to an informal, coffee and networking area.
- It allows an opportunity for you to showcase your project with a branded wall/plinth which can be tailored to your project branding.
- All we need is your graphics and any requirements for your branded wall/plinth and then you are set to go.
- Located in a prominent, central location within the middle of the indoor/outdoor stands.
- The outside area allows for static vehicles and vehicles that you wish delegates to have the opportunity to experience in a dedicated test ‘Pod Drive’ area. It will be located in a highly visible location, just a short distance from Zone 3.
How to get involved
To enquire about exhibiting within the CAV Showcase please contact us by phone 01509 635 750 or email at email@example.com.