The Cenex-LCV event is still planned to take place in September. Although there is much to learn about covid-19, it is hoped that cases will have declined during the summer and risks from the virus will be much reduced by the time the Cenex-LCV event takes place. If the public health risk remains high and if our Government supporting partners instruct us not to proceed, it is likely that we would postpone rather than cancel the Cenex-LCV event. The orders placed on exhibition space would carry over to the new date selected. The risk of a postponement is considered low at this time, though we are continuing to monitor this. If things change then we will publish an updated response.
In the meantime, stay healthy and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with the Cenex Events Team.