Cenex today announced some highlights of its 10th Cenex-LCV2017 event, taking place next week on 6–7 September 2017, at Millbrook in Bedfordshire. Registration is currently 11.7% higher than last year and is still open for the event. Delegates are encouraged to register at: www.cenex-lcv.co.uk.
The LCV2017 event is set to attract over 3,000 delegates, and comprises of a comprehensive seminar programme, a technology exhibition with broad B2B focus, a Ride & Drive in a test track environment and networking activities.
Highlights of the two-day event include: • Konstanze Scharring, Policy Director of the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) and Graham Hoare, Chair of the Technology Group of the Automotive Council and Ford Motor Company’s Director of Global Vehicle Evaluation and Verification, will be among the keynote speakers celebrating the progress of the UK’s low emissions vehicle market.
• A Manufacturing Zone in Hall 1 will be home to three major supporters of UK automotive innovation (EPSRC, Innovate UK and the Advanced Propulsion Centre). This is your opportunity to discover how world class innovation eco-system helps to accelerate fundamental science, through proof of concept, to production readiness.
• Visit the Government Pavilion to gain valuable insight into the future of the automotive industry. The organisations that support the UK Automotive industry will come together, providing a one stop shop for information on support available. There will also be some of the best of British low carbon vehicles showcased on the stand.
• The LowCVP (Supported by Scania, Magtec, Arcola and OGE) is hosting the “Low Emission Truckstop” to highlight how trucks and vans are now available in Gas, Hybrid, Hydrogen and Electric as well as renewable diesel. Come and meet the ‘Low Emission Truckers’ and maybe grab a ‘Yorkie bar’ and photo op. as you see how this vital sector is rising to the challenge of low emissions freight transport.
• HIPERCAR Reveal - British firm Ariel will unveil what it believes will be the fastest-accelerating and most advanced supercar in history, a 1200bhp, four-wheel-drive electric two-seater with a revolutionary turbine range extender powertrain
• Plenty of vehicles will be available to ride & drive including: Toyota Mirai, Toyota C-HR Hybrid, VW e-golf and Golf GTE, Tata BOLT EV, BMW i8, Audi TT with water injection, Vauxhall Ampera and a range of low carbon vehicles from Ford
Robert Evans, CEO of Cenex said, “We are looking forward to our 10th Low Carbon Vehicle Event next week. The Cenex team works exceptionally hard to ensure every aspect of the LCV event is excellent for the visitor and exhibitor alike. This year we have already surpassed the 2016 registration numbers, demonstrating the interest in low carbon vehicle technology research and innovation, as well as the relevance of the event. On behalf of the team, I wish all attending next week an enjoyable and valuable couple of days.”
To review the full list of speakers and seminars at Cenex’s 10th Low Carbon Vehicle event, LCV2017, please visit https://www.cenex-lcv.co.uk/seminars, or follow @LCV_event on Twitter.
To register for Cenex-LCV2017, please click here: www.cenex-lcv.co.uk.